- The Women's Campaign Fund
- Victory Institute
Vote Mama Foundation
Vote Mama Foundation is the leading source of research and analysis about the political participation of moms. We are breaking barriers moms face while running for office, normalizing moms running for office with young children, and enabling legislators to pass family friendly legislation.
Our mission is to achieve gender equity by:
- Breaking barriers that moms face when running for office.
- Normalizing moms of young children running for office.
- Advocating for policies that allow working families to thrive.
When moms have a seat at the table, legislative priorities shift.
Working moms in Congress write and pass more bills over the course of their tenure compared to other women, and their legislation is more focused on family-friendly policies.
More moms would mean:
- Investment in childcare as a public good.
- Paid family leave for everyone.
- Leading the world in public education and healthcare instead of our current ranking as 27th worldwide.
We elevate these issues among candidates, elected officials, and the general public so that they are seen not as women’s issues, but as economic issues that affect all Americans.